REGISTRATION STEP for INDIVIDUAL NON-BUSINESS (Once only)
(Only To Send Money From Australia to Indonesia)
*please contact us for BUSINESS Registration Step
- Download the Kangaroo Service Registration form, choose your form for INDIVIDUAL NON-BUSINESS and print it out.
- Complete your details in Part 01 of the form. In Part 02 your Beneficiary (the person who will receive your funds in Indonesia) details. Tick the box in ACKNOWLEDGENT of the form and write the date you completed the form and your signature and name.
- Post the completed Registration Form to Kangaroo Service Office. Our address is at the top of the form.
- Once we already received your Mail, we will confirm by Mail and text message to your Mobile number that you filled in your Form that you have been registered to send money through our service.
- Obtain a certified copy of an acceptable Identity Document (Passport or Driver’s License) if you are fail in ELECTRONIC VERIFICATION. You can find the Details of how to obtain a certified copy are at the first page of the form.
Step for each transfer
1. Check Our AUD/IDR exchange rate for the day on Our Website, Facebook FAN PAGE, Twitter, or by texting “RATE” (without quotation marks) to 0402 521 376 or 0425 813 751, and calculate the equivalent Australian dollar (AUD) amount, you can use the calculator on Our website (http://www.kangaroo-service.com/home.html).
2. Transfer the appropriate amount in Australian Dollars to one of our bank accounts and have to be send using Internet BANKING, we don’t accept any Deposit Cash through Branch.
||Kangaroo Service Pty Ltd
3. Contact Our Customer Service by Phone / Email / Text for Confirmation the details of Your transfer, including your name, the amount sent, and the sending bank, and Your Beneficiary Name. We will send the Confirmation by Email or Text when we already Process your Funds, and the Funds will be Received in Your Beneficiary Acc 4hours (latest time) from Our Confirmation.
4. Our Indonesia office will email you the receipt transfer once the transaction is complete (if you filled Your Email in the Registration Form).
Add or Update New Beneficiary
Please Provide us the Details for your New Beneficiary (all Details in Part 02 on Our Registration Form) and send it to Our email at